RICE VARIETY HT6
Authors: Le Vinh Thao, Nguyen Xuan Dung, Nguyen Van Vuong, Nguyen Duy Tien, Nguyen Thi Bich Hop, et al. - Conventional Rice Research and Development - FCRI.
- HT6 was bred from HT1/VH1 in 2001. It was intrduced to production according to Decision No. 215/QĐ- TT- CLT, date 02/10/2008
2. Major morphology and varietal characteristics
- HT6 is an aromatic rice variety, upon cooking it's tender and sweet.
- HT6 has short growth duration 102-105 days,
- Plant height 100-110 cm
- HT6 has resistance to lodging, Brown Planthopper, Bacterial Leaf Blight.
- It has medium effective tillers, grain/panicle 150-250, 1000 grain weight 22.7 to 22.9 grams. The average yield of 6.0 tons/ha, reaching 7.0 ton/ha in intensive cultivation.
Inbred Rice Research and Development Center,
Thanh Tri, Hanoi