RICE VARIETY SH14
Authors: Nguyen Thi Gam, Tran Van Tu, Khuc Dinh Quang et all - Conventional Rice Research and Development Center – FCRI
- SH14 was bred from Peiai64S/Newteqing/IR10198. It’s temporarily recognized by Decision No 215/QĐ- TT- CLT date 02/10/2008.
2. Major morphology and varietal characteristics
- Growth duration: 135-140 days in Spring, 105-110 days in Summer season
- Plant height: 105cm, good plant type, it grows fast and has high tillers
- Average yield 6.0 tons/ha, in good intensive cultivation can reach 7.0-8.0 tons/ha
- Sh14 has a good resistance to major pests and diseases, wide adaptation and can cultivate in intensive condition.
Inbred Rice Research and Development Center,
Gia Loc - Hai Duong