Authors: Doan Xuan Canh, Nguyen Thi Thanh Ha, Nguyen Van Tan, Doan Thi Thanh Thuy
Tomat VT10 is a hybrid variety selected D8xD12 population. It was registered to be tested in large production and have been approved by the Scientific Committee of Ministry of Agricultural and Rural Development (MARD) Vietnam in January 2015.
2. Major morphology and varietal characteristics
– Growth duration: 120 – 135 days, first harvested fruits are at 70-75 days after sowing. Harvesting duration: 30-35 days
– Plant height: 95-100cm; intensive cultivationform , normal leave shapes, flowers and fruit set in intermediate forms, red ripen fruits color, round fruits with H/D of 1.0 to 1.1, thick pulp, little seed, dry matter content> 6.0%, Brix 5.2 to 5.5 %.
– Average yieldt: fall-winter season (63.46 tons/ha), winter season (73.76 tons/ha).
– Bacterial Wilt and Gray Leaf Spot resistance
Field Crops Research Institute
Add. Lien Hong, Gia Loc, Hai Duong, Vietnam